Why Choose Us
THE ARIZONA PAINTING COMPANY PROCESS: WHAT TO EXPECT
- When you provide your information, we will setup a time for a estimator to come meet with you and provide a quote. The work of the estimator usually only takes 10-20 minutes, and he can provide a quick rough estimate you then, and a more formal estimate within a day or two.
- The estimator will arrive at the property at your predetermined time, where they will then walk through the potential project with you. During this time, they will discuss and address with you, any concerns or questions you may have. They will then either leave you with a quote at that time, or of it is a larger job, an quote via email within a day or two. We can also provide references from similar projects we have completed in the past.
- When you decide to move forward with us and want to schedule us to start your project, please call our office at (480) 822-0700 and we will schedule your job when it works best for you. You will get a firm date from us so you can plan accordingly. Typically, we will collect a deposit for our work at the time of booking the job or the day of the job start. If you need help choosing colors or design work let us know, we can schedule a color consultant, or have our estimator provide you with materials and help you pick the colors out.
- Approximately 1 week prior to your start date, we will call you and email you to confirm the project is starting.
DURING THE PAINTING JOB
- Our painters will arrive between 7:00-8:00AM, or whatever time you prefer, to begin work. The crew foreman will walk through the project with you to go over any questions you may still have, or any new questions that might have come up. Each crew generally consists of a crew foreman and several painters, depending on the job size. We want to make sure you’re 100% happy so please feel free to speak up if you have any changes or ideas on what you want to see us do. All of our painters have been with us for 10 years, and are there to do the job in as effective and timely manner as possible.
- During the project, we will communicate daily with you to let you know how the job is progressing and what the timeline is. At this time, you can start seeing some of the work done and offer your input. You will be very pleased with the level of craftsmanship and care you see. The crew foreman and our project manager will also conduct job visits where we inspect the quality of work with you. If there are any areas where you would like improvement, we will gladly correct or touch those up for you. We take your satisfaction very seriously, and want to make sure you are getting the best possible quality for your hard earned dollars spent. This level of checks and balances are what makes us different the majority of other painting companies.
- When the job is complete the crew foreman will perform a final inspection with you. This step is to ensure you are 100% happy prior to us packing up all our equipment and departing. If you see anything at all just let us know and it will be corrected! Once you sign-off on the job we leave you with a quality survey where you can review our work and provide a review for us on one of our outlets. At this time we prefer to collect the final balance and settle up on the job, after you are 100% satisfied.
AFTER THE PAINTING JOB
Rest assured that once we leave your home we are still just a phone call away. If later you find an issue and want us to come back to the property to fix, we certainly will. Our work comes with a warranty, and with that, we want all of the work to be 100% to your satisfaction. We stand behind our work with a written warranty of up to 10 years depending on the painting package you selected.
As you can see, every aspect of our painting process is planned and designed with your satisfaction in mind. We know that it is our customers happiness that keeps us in business and we truly value your satisfaction!
“PSS is reliable, affordable and very efficient! Rudy came to my rescue when I had a tight deadline. He rearranged his schedule to make sure the job was started and completed within 24 hours! I’ve used them for several projects at my residence and have always been highly satisfied! I highly recommend this team of professionals for paint, drywall and tile needs.”
Mira F. Tempe, AZ
“We are very impressed with the services received from PSS. The owner Rudy was very polite and accommodating, the work performed was impeccable and we are very happy and will keep them in mind for any other needs and will keep recommending them to friends and family.”
Christi J. Phoenix, AZ
Get a Quick Quote
Proudly Serving Valley of the Sun for over 12 years. Contact us today and get a quick quote.